posted by snowdrifters on Dec 9

We have permission to start grooming if we get enough snow in this storm. The road is closed at the summit. We are still waiting for our new groomer to arrive. It’s sitting in Sparks waiting for paperwork to come in from the state to come through. JWG

Comments are closed.